You are going to love this banana bread recipe because it’s such a moist and hearty loaf of bread! The addition of the cacao nibs and the cranberries really elevates it with that pop of sweetness and chocolate deliciousness.
What I love about this bread is just how moist it is. It’s also got a nice hint of chocolate with the cacao nibs and extra sweetness from the dried cranberries. It’s a great breakfast, snack, or dessert. Basically, what I’m saying is I had three pieces of this bread yesterday.
Enjoy this delicious banana bread recipe!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 C). Grease a 4 x 8 inch bread pan.
- Combine bananas and melted butter in a bowl. Using a fork, mash the bananas.
- Add the egg, sugar, vanilla extract, and baking powder and stir to mix.
- Add the flour and stir to combine. Then add the cacao nibs and cranberries and stir to combine.
- Add mixture to the bread pan and bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour, or until the top is golden brown.
- Let the bread cool before removing it from the pan.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 308Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 3gSugar: 24gProtein: 5g