You'll love this delicious carrot and beet juice! It's easy to make, full of flavor, and a great way to start your day.
The natural sweetness of the carrots and oranges acts as a great balance to the earthiness of the beets.
This beet and carrot juice recipe is full of health benefits - it's high in vitamin C and natural antioxidants. Beets are great for your digestive system and increase blood flow.
This red juice recipe is so flavorful! It's full of healthy ingredients great for your immune system.
This fresh juice is easy to make in a juicer or a blender - instructions for both are in the recipe card.
Here's the fresh produce you'll need to make this beet carrot orange juice.
- Fresh Carrots
- Red Beets (or Golden Beets)
- Navel Oranges
See the recipe card for quantities.
Scrub the beets and carrots to remove any dirt.
Cut the ends off the oranges and then cut off the peels. Discard the peels.
Cut the ends off of the carrots and discard them.
Cut the root and top off the beets and discard them.
Feed the oranges, carrots, and beets through the juicer's chute to extract the juice.
More Great Drink Recipes
Substitutions & Variations
Here are some optional additions you can make to this
- Ginger - you can add an inch of fresh ginger to the juicer as well. Ginger juice is great for the digestive system.
- Fresh Fruit - you can swap one green apple for one of the oranges. Or swap all the oranges for apples if you'd prefer. Apple juice has potassium and is heart-healthy. This is called ABC juice and people love to drink it for their skin!
- Celery - add a stalk or two of celery to the juicer if you'd like. Celery juice is great for hydration and digestive health.
- Lemon - add half a lemon to the juicer if you want a bit of tanginess. Lemon juice has lots of vitamin C!
Beet carrot juice is best consumed immediately but will keep for up to 2 days in an airtight container or glass bottle.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Links on some posts are affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ingredient Tips - Make sure to use fresh, tender carrots. They should be heavy for their size. Older, fibrous carrots will be less juicy.
Recommended Tools - We used this Breville Juice Fountain to make this recipe, but most juicers will work. Slow-masticating juicers tend to get out a bit more juice, but they are slightly more expensive than centrifugal juicers (like the one linked above).
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
Beet Carrot Juice
This delicious beet carrot juice will boost your immune system!
- 1 pound medium beets
- 4 small carrots (or 2 large)
- 4 navel oranges
1. Scrub the beets and carrots to remove any dirt.
2. Cut the ends off the oranges and then cut off the peels. Discard the peels.
3. Cut the ends off of the carrots and discard them.
4. Cut the root and top off the beets and discard them.
1. Feed the oranges, carrots, and beets through the juicer's chute to extract the juice.
2. Serve immediately.
1. Add the beets, carrots, and oranges to a high-speed blender. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until all the ingredients have broken down.
2. Pour the contents of the blender through a fine mesh strainer or nut milk bag into a large bowl or pitcher.
3. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 9gSugar: 30gProtein: 5g