This Healthy Table's Top 10 Recipes of 2017
This was a huge blogging year for me! I shared over 60 recipes in 2017 - some were old favorites and some were new creations. I also changed the name of the blog from Shiny Happy Bright to This Healthy Table. A move that I outlined in this post. I so appreciated all your positive feedback on the change!
In 2018, I hope to have a new logo, colors, and look and feel to the blog. More on that soon! Before I jump into the recipes, I just wanted to say - I so appreciate those of you who loyally read the blog. It is such a passion project for me and I love hearing from all of you that you've tried a recipe or enjoy regularly receiving the newsletter. So thank you for sharing 2017 with me!
Without further ado, here are the most popular recipes published in 2017! (note: popularity based on number of clicks to the recipe. These do not include recipes published last year. To see the most popular recipes of 2016, click here).
10. Healthier Pumpkin Spice Cookies. Look, I knew these would be a hit...they are cookies! So glad you liked them though!
9. Blueberry Nice Cream in Cantaloupe. The popularity of this is also not surprising, it's a ridiculously simple dessert. Healthy and delicious, what's not to like?
8. Golden Milk with Fresh Turmeric. Winter warmth in a cup! Just what I need during this chilly week.
7. Marbled Chocolate Pumpkin Bread. If I had to nominate my favorite recipe of 2017, it would be this one. Do I even need to explain why? Just look at it! I made many, many batches.
6. Cardamom Apple Tart. Obviously, this one was fun to recipe test!!
5. The Best Vegan Lentil Soup. This soup is the best. I love it for an easy, healthy weeknight meal. I'm glad you liked it too!
4. Easy Lemon Chicken Pasta. So lemony. So delicious. Everyone likes pasta!
3. Miso Ramen with Bok Choy. I am a sucker for bok choy.
2. Avocado Sweet Potato Toast. These were my absolute favorite food to style! Look at all those edible flowers - this recipe made me so happy!
1. Drumroll please, the number one most popular recipe from 2017 - My Favorite Green Salad. Solid choice for your number 1 recipe, friends! This is a ridiculously simple + good salad. I just love it.