This grilled peach and tomato salad recipe is total summer salad brilliance.
It's juicy and delightful. Peaches are best in July and August and it really makes this salad extra special if you can make it with juicy summer peaches.
Tips for Making this Delightful Tomato & Peach Salad
Because the tomatoes in this salad are left raw, it's best if they are vine-ripened, summer tomatoes. You can use any kind you'd like - I used Roma tomatoes in this recipe because I love their firmness. Roma tomatoes also have fewer seeds, so they're great in salads.
I topped this salad with microgreens, but you could try lots of different toppings - a crumble of goat cheese, some toasted pine nuts or pepitas, or a drizzle of honey.
Make sure to really get all the peaches covered in a little olive oil - you don’t want them sticking to the grill.
The Best Summer Salad Recipes
If you love a summer salad like I do, you’ll also enjoy these salads:
- Cantaloupe Cucumber Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Cantaloupe Salad
- Simple Mango Blueberry Salad
- Easy Tomato Salad with Tarragon
You can make this recipe on an outdoor grill or on a grill pan on your stovetop. This is the grill pan I recommend. If you’d like a less expensive version, I think this one is quite good. For our outdoor grill, we have a Napoleon Rogue 425, we love it!
I hope you enjoy this grilled peach tomato salad as much as I do!
- 4 yellow peaches, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 tomatoes (I used Roma), sliced into rounds
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
- juice of one lemon
- optional toppings - microgreens, feta, or balsamic vinegar
- Heat your BBQ grill to 400 degrees or your grill pan over high heat.
- Combine the peaches, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of salt in a mixing bowl and toss till peaches are covered in oil.
- Lay the peach slices out on the grill. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until grill marks have formed. Flip and grill for another 2 minutes.
- Combine the peaches, lettuce, and tomatoes on a serving platter or shallow serving bowl.
- Add the remaining oil and salt with the lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk till combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and top with optional toppings.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 1137mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 4gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g