This healthy freakshake is such fun! Freakshakes are seriously intense milkshakes that often pile layers of desserts on top of a milkshake.
I'm switching it up and bringing you a creamy smoothie and loads of fruit.
Healthy Freakshake Toppings
This recipe can be made with a variety of fruit and you can get very fun with the skewers. It’s such fun to get creative with your own freakshake! Here’s a list of things you could use to top your freakshake:
- Cute paper straws
- Cocktail umbrellas
- Citrus slices
- Skewers of raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries
- Cacao nibs
- Chia seeds
- Balls of dragonfruit
- Skewers of pineapple or mango
- Cantaloup or other melon
- A whole banana dipped in dark chocolate
- Edible flowers
- Green or red grapes
This healthy freakshake is easy to make and very delicious. I hope you enjoy it and get creative with the toppings.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup pitted dark red cherries
- 1 cup ice
- Toppings: blueberries, peaches, cherries, mint
- Combine all the smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until fully combined.
- Place the toppings - blueberries, peaches, and cherries - on skewers.
- Add the skewers and mint to the smoothie and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 375Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 7gSugar: 57gProtein: 16g