These lemon pepper chicken thighs are a zesty and delicious weeknight meal. They're so juicy and flavorful while still be really easy to make!
Why You You'll Love this Easy Chicken Recipe
These tender chicken thighs cooked with bright, zesty lemon pepper seasoning are destined to be a family favorite.
If you've got premade lemon pepper seasoning, the prep time for this recipe is just a few minutes. It takes about 30 to 35 minutes to bake the chicken, but it's all hands-off time.
This recipe saves well in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
What is Lemon Pepper Seasoning?
Lemon pepper seasoning is a zesty, citrusy spice blend made from dehydrated lemon peel, black pepper, salt, garlic, and onion.
If you like a little kick of flavor in your food, you'll love this flavor combo. It's not hard to make and really adds great depth to chicken or any other meat or vegetable it's used on.
What to Serve with Lemon Pepper Chicken
This easy chicken dinner recipe is great with a side dish or two. Serve it with a green salad or some roasted veggies. Here are some of our favorites.
- Za’atar Roasted Butternut Squash
- Chopped Middle Eastern Salad
- The Easiest Green Salad
- Roasted Broccolini
Tips for Making this Recipe
- You can make your own lemon pepper seasoning or purchase it at a grocery store - we love the Trader Joe's blend as well.
- Top your chicken thighs with some lemon slices and chopped parsley for some additional flair.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon pepper seasoning*
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim any excess fat off the chicken thighs.
- Toss the chicken thighs with olive oil and then lay flat in a baking dish. Sprinkle the lemon pepper seasoning across the chicken.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 on an instant-read thermometer.
*We make our own lemon pepper seasoning blend that has salt. Either use this blend or purchase one, but if yours doesn't have salt, add at least 1 teaspoon of kosher salt to your chicken as well.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 474Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 277mgSodium: 5142mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 0gProtein: 56g