This baked Boursin pasta recipe is a creamy and delicious dinner. It's got just burst juicy cherry tomatoes, a garlic and herb Boursin base, and lots of fresh herbs.
You can use any fun pasta shape you like and have a fabulous creamy Boursin pasta ready in 30 minutes.
Why You'll Love This Easy Pasta Recipe
This is the easiest, creamiest pasta recipe! It takes minimal hands-on time and you've got a wonderful meal. Serve with some white wine for a delicious dinner.
The Boursin cheese makes a wonderful creamy sauce without heavy cream.
It's so easy to make this recipe. It's a take on the viral tomato feta pasta recipe that took over on TikTok and Instagram.
It's so popular because all you have to do is place the cheese, tomatoes, and seasonings in a baking dish and roast them for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
Serve this with an Easy Green Salad.
Here's what you'll need to make this Boursin cheese pasta.
Pasta - You'll need a pound of any fun, chunky pasta shape you'd like to use. I used Cavatappi pasta.
Cheese - You'll need two boxes of Boursin Cheese. It's a creamy, soft cheese that is similar in texture to cream cheese.
Tomatoes - You'll need cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes, or any other small tomato.
Seasonings - You'll need some olive oil, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot with salted water till al dente.
Place the Boursin and cherry tomatoes in a large baking dish or casserole dish. Top the cheese and tomatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes are just bursting. Stir the cheese mixture and tomatoes together with a wooden spoon.
Drain the cooked pasta and stir it together with the Boursin pasta sauce.
Top with optional fresh herbs and serve.
Substitutions & Variations
Want to add some more ingredients or make a few changes, here are some optional items to use.
- Parmesan Cheese - top with a little sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Sun-dried Tomatoes - add extra tomato flavor with some chopped sun-dried tomatoes!
- Caramelized Onion - make some fantastic caramelized onions and add them to the top of the pasta.
More Pasta Recipes to Try
Love an easy pasta recipe? Try some of our other favorites.
- Creamy Zucchini Pasta with Lemon - half zucchini noodles and half pasta noodles combine for a delightful summer pasta dish.
- Roasted Veggie Pasta with Feta - a baked feta pasta with tomatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, and red onion.
- Broccoli with Pasta - a savory and flavorful broccoli sauce with lots of parmesan.
The pasta can be saved in the refrigerator for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
Reheat with a tablespoon or two of water if it seems dry.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Links on some posts are affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Cooking Tips - save a cup of pasta water in case your pasta sauce is too thick, use ¼ cup of pasta water at a time to loosen the sauce.
Specialty Ingredients - You'll need Boursin cheese for this recipe. If you can't find it in your grocery store, it's available online at Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods.
Recommended Tools - Use a 9x9 or larger pan to bake the tomatoes and cheese. I used a 7x11 baking dish.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
Baked Boursin Pasta
This baked cheese and tomato pasta recipe is creamy and delicious!
- 1 pound Cavatappi pasta
- 2 (5.2 ounces) boxes Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese
- 20 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- optional topping - chopped fresh basil, parsley, or chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot with salted water.
- Place the Boursin and cherry tomatoes in a 9x9 or large baking dish. Top the cheese and tomatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes are just bursting. Stir the cheese and tomatoes together. Drain the pasta and stir it together with the cheese tomato mixture.
- Top with optional fresh herbs and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 552Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 13gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 676mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 13g