This baked Boursin pasta recipe is a creamy and delicious dinner. It's got just burst juicy cherry tomatoes, a garlic and herb Boursin base, and lots of fresh herbs.
You can use any fun pasta shape you like and have a fabulous dinner ready in 30 minutes.
Why You'll Love This Easy Pasta Recipe
This is the easiest, creamiest pasta recipe! It takes minimal hands-on time and you've got a wonderful meal. Boursin is so flavorful and has loads of herbs, so it makes a great base for the sauce of this recipe.
This pasta dish saves well in the refrigerator and can travel well too - making it a great take to work lunch.
Ingredients for Boursin Pasta
For this recipe, you'll need the following ingredients:
Pasta - You'll need a pound of any fun, chunky pasta shape you'd like to use. I used Cavatappi pasta.
Cheese - You'll need two boxes (5.2 ounces each) of Garlic and Fine Herbs Boursin Cheese. It's a creamy, soft cheese.
Tomatoes - You'll need 20 ounces of cherry tomatoes or 2 1/2 cups.
Seasonings - You'll need 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
How to Make this Recipe
It's so easy to make this recipe. It's a take on the viral tomato feta pasta recipe that took over on TikTok and Instagram.
It's so popular because all you have to do is place the cheese, tomatoes, and seasonings in a baking dish and roast them for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
You'll cook the pasta according to package directions in very salty water and then drain it.
When the cheese and tomatoes are done baking, remove them from the oven, stir them to combine and add them to the pasta. Top with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
More Pasta Recipes to Try
Love an easy pasta recipe? Try some of our other favorites.
- Creamy Zucchini Pasta with Lemon - half zucchini noodles and half pasta noodles combine for a delightful summer pasta recipe.
- Roasted Veggie Pasta with Feta - a baked feta pasta with tomatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, and red onion.
- Broccoli with Pasta - a savory and flavorful broccoli sauce with lots of parmesan.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Links on some posts are affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Specialty Ingredients - You'll need Boursin cheese for this recipe. If you can't find it in your grocery store, it's available online at Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods.
Recommended Tools - Use a 9x9 or larger pan to bake the tomatoes and cheese. I used a 7x11 baking dish.
Storing Tips - The pasta can be saved in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat with a tablespoon or two of water if it seems dry.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- 1 pound Cavatappi pasta
- 2 (5.2 ounces) boxes Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese
- 20 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- optional topping - chopped fresh basil, parsley, or chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot with salted water.
- Place the Boursin and cherry tomatoes in a 9x9 or large baking dish. Top the cheese and tomatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes are just bursting. Stir the cheese and tomatoes together. Drain the pasta and stir it together with the cheese tomato mixture.
- Top with optional fresh herbs and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 552Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 13gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 676mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 13g