This delicious ranch dip for wings is super easy to pull together and it tastes great! Serve it at a super bowl party or backyard barbecue.
It's a healthier dip with a base of Greek yogurt and sour cream and has plenty of spices and herbs.
You can either keep it a classic ranch or add some hot sauce for a little heat.
This wing sauce is great for grilled chicken wings, buffalo wings, jerk chicken wings, barbecue wings, and more.
It's great for game day or a chill summer BBQ. It's so easy to pull together and perfect for a crispy wing.
Chicken wings are one of my favorite things to serve at a party - who doesn't love finger food? But it's always best when served with a sauce. I find this to be a great cooling sauce for spicy chicken wings.
Here's what you'll need to make an easy chicken wing dipping sauce.
- Greek Yogurt
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Parsley
- Dried Dill
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Hot Sauce or Sriracha Sauce
See the recipe card for quantities.
Combine the Greek yogurt, sour cream, parsley, dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and hot sauce in a large bowl.
Stir till fully combined. Place the dip in a small bowl and serve alongside wings.
Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks in an airtight container.
More Great Dip Recipes
Want to try more of our favorite dips? Here are some you'll love.
Substitutions & Variations
Want to make some changes to this delicious dipping sauce? Here are some options!
- Mayonnaise - feel free to swap the Greek yogurt for a ½ cup mayonnaise.
- Spices - if you want a spicy sauce, stir in some ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes or ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Honey - want to add some sweetener? Stir in half a tablespoon of honey.
- Cheese - if you want a little cheesy flavor, stir in 2 tablespoons of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Fresh Garlic - you can swap the garlic powder for one minced garlic clove.
- Citrus - feel free to add a squeeze of fresh lime juice or lemon juice if you want to brighten up the flavor.
This dip will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks when stored in an airtight container.
Allow it to come to room temperature before serving.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Links on some posts are affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recommended Tools - you can blend this sauce in a food processor if you want it super creamy.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- optional - 1 to 2 teaspoons of hot sauce
- Combine the Greek yogurt, sour cream, parsley, dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and hot sauce in a bowl. Stir till fully combined.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 54Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g