This beautiful Christmas fruit wreath is so easy to make and it looks absolutely gorgeous as part of a holiday brunch or party spread.
This is an easy fruit platter to pull together and provides a healthy snacking option for folks who want a little break from all the delicious cookies and sweet treats.
Why You'll Love this Holiday Fruit Plate
Sometimes the simplest of recipes are our favorite - that's the case with this fruit wreath. It's so fresh and inviting. It looks very festive while being dead easy to make.
Pull it together in advance of a party and set it out for guests to nibble on. Or serve it with dessert as an accompaniment to some cookies or cake.
Ingredients You'll Need
- Grapes - You'll need primarily green grapes to form the majority of the wreath, but a few red grapes will add some color as well!
- Kiwi - You'll need a few kiwis for this recipe. Remove the skin and dice them up to add more greenery to the wreath.
- Raspberries - You'll use several fresh raspberries to create the look of fresh berries on a green wreath.
- Fresh Herbs - You'll use both mint and rosemary as the base of the wreath to add some texture and color.
More Festive Recipes to Try
Love a beautiful holiday recipe? We do too! Check out some of our other favorites.
- Antipasto Christmas Wreath - a beautiful wreath made from olives, salami, and mozzarella skewers.
- How to Make Decorated Focaccia Bread - Make a Christmas tree on some bread with fresh herbs and cranberries.
- Christmas Tree Appetizer - This easy charcuterie tree is an easy and delicious Christmas appetizer.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Storing Tips - You can make this recipe in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Diet/Allergy Alternatives - If you are allergic to kiwi or don't like it, you can substitute it for chunks of honeydew melon.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- 7 or 8 sprigs of mint
- 7 or 8 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 cups of green grapes, cut into small bunches
- 1 cup of red grapes
- 3 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup raspberries
- Place the sprigs of mint and rosemary on a large, round serving plate or board. Trim the ends if they are long.
- Create a circular pattern with the green grapes on top of the herbs. Then layer with kiwi and red grapes.
- Finally, add the raspberries on top, sprinkling them throughout the wreath.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 3gSugar: 17gProtein: 1g