This DIY citrus, rosemary, and evergreen garland is super simple to make!
You need just a few items and your mantle, doorframe, or wherever you hang this garland will smell amazing.
I hope you're enjoying these tutorials, my other favorite project is my DIY Sage Wreath - it's also easy to make and smells great!
- 5 feet of ribbon (I used a multicolored ribbon)
- 1 orange, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 3 sprigs of evergreen
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 feet of sisal twine
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Place orange slices on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 1/2 hours or until the orange slices are dry.
- Twist the ribbon onto itself for the whole length and tie a knot on each end.
- Poke a hole in the top of each orange slice, and using the twine, affix 5 orange slices equally across the ribbon.
- In between the orange slices, affix sprigs of rosemary and evergreen.