The gorgonzola grapes are rich and pack a surprisingly juicy little punch. Little appetizer bites are little bits of yum.
I know you’ll love these hors d'oeuvres.
How to Create an Excellent Appetizer Spread
One of the most fun ways to eat at home is to have a large spread of several small items. It's easy to create a cutting board filled with cheese, crackers, and olives; a bunch of fruit; some nuts; and a few puff pastry treats. The best part is it looks impressive!
We eat with our eyes as well, so having a table set out with lots of different types of food makes people feel like there's an abundance, even if it didn't take you hours to make.
These gorgonzola grapes are a welcome addition to any appetizer tray. They're juicy, sweet, and just right with the cheese and nuts.
More Appetizer Recipes
If you’re looking for other delicious appetizer recipes, check out one of my other favorite recipes:
- Tajine Spice Roasted Chickpeas
- Syrian Muhammara Recipe
- Radish Puff Appetizers
- Skordalia with Marcona Almonds
Enjoy these gorgonzola grapes!
- 10 seedless red grapes
- 5 ounces gorgonzola
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- Wash and dry the grapes.
- Using your fingers, place a tablespoon of gorgonzola around each grape, covering the grape completely.
- Spread the walnuts out in a layer across a cutting board. Roll the grapes and cheese across the walnuts, completely covering the cheese.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to a few hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 93Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g