We've rounded up 25 of our favorite healthy ground pork recipes that are perfect for weeknight meals.
If you've got a pound or two of ground pork and are wondering what to do with it - we've got some ideas for you! Including our favorite soups, noodle dishes, tacos, and stir frys.
Let us know what you make or what your favorite pork recipes are in the comments below!
Comforting Ground Pork Recipes
- Stuffed Delicata Squash with Cranberry Apple Pork Stuffing - Stuffed delicata squash is simply roasted to sweeten and caramelize and then stuffed with a delicious mixture of seasonal fall ingredients. It’s an easy meal packed with flavor and impressive enough for a special occasion.
- Apple Pork Breakfast Sausages - Delicious breakfast sausage made with apples and maple syrup. A tasty way to start the day!
- Creamy Sausage Mushroom Pasta - Creamy Sausage Mushroom Pasta with rigatoni and a creamy white Alfredo sauce is a hearty and comforting dinner.
- Ground Pork Stuffed Baked Tomatoes - This Ground Pork Stuffed Baked Tomatoes recipe is a healthy meal option to serve your family for dinner.
- Slow Cooker Meatballs in Tomato Sauce - These slow cooker meatballs are a traditional, Italian style meatballs made with ground pork and beef, Parmesan cheese, herbs and spices. They are slow simmered in tomato sauce, to tender perfection in the crock pot and are perfect served over spaghetti.
- Pork Banh Mi Burger - A delicious hybrid of banh mi and burger. Absolutely irresistable and delicious.
- The Best Swedish Meatballs - Swedish Meatballs that are perfectly tender and spiced, served with creamy, savory, tangy gravy. Comfort food at its best!
Mexican Inspired Ground Pork Recipes
- Ground Pork Tacos with Apple Slaw - These easy ground pork tacos are a quick family-friendly meal that's perfect for busy weeknights! Ready in under half an hour.
- Easy Pork Enchiladas - These easy pork enchiladas are quick to put together, packed with flavor and will be a hit with the whole family!
- Easy Ground Pork Tacos al Pastor - If you love tacos al pastor but don't feel confident assembling a trompo at home, try this easier spin made with ground pork
- Pork Chile Rellenos - These Pork Chile Rellenos will blow your tastebuds away. Poblano peppers stuffed with ground pork filling and topped with plenty of cheese. The result is something SO yummy!
- Pork Tacos with Sriracha Mayo - It doesn’t get a easier than these Ground Pork Tacos with Sriracha Mayo. Easy to make, tasty and on the table in under 30 minutes. A great mid week dinner the whole family is sure to enjoy!
Asian Inspired Ground Pork Recipes
- Ground Pork Stir Fry - This delicious ground pork stir fry with bok choy recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal. It's so savory and the combination of flavors is very satisfying. The best part is, it's ready in less than 30 minutes!
- Bun Cha Recipe - If you love Vietnamese food, you have to try this bun cha recipe! Made by serving grilled pork meatballs over rice noodles with fresh herbs and veggies and a dipping sauce, it’s a Hanoi classic that’s soon to be a favorite!
- Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry - Packed with three peppers, garlic, ginger, and a gochujang sauce, this ground pork stir fry delivers big flavors in little time.
- Pork and Shrimp Wontons in Chili Oil - Making wontons or dumplings at home is easier than you might think! With Pork and Shrimp Wontons in Chili Oil, you can make a delicious restaurant-style dish at home.
- Pad Kra Pao Moo - This spicy Thai basil stir fry is made with ground pork and served over rice or cauliflower rice and a fried egg to cool down the spice.
- Spicy Sesame Noodles - These spicy sesame noodles are made with a heaping pile of perfectly cooked noodles, minced pork and sauteed greens with garlic, ginger and toasted sesame oil. They're a spicy, sweet and savory flavor explosion!
- Vietnamese Egg Roll - Seasoned ground pork and vegetables stuffed inside thin wheat spring roll wrappers and deep fried....these Vietnamese Egg Rolls, or Cha Gio, are addictively delicious, and not hard to make at all!
- Mapo Tofu Recipe - This Mapo Tofu Recipe hot, spicy, numbing, and just filled with the most incredible flavor. Plus it's on the table in under 30 minutes!
Ground Pork Soup Recipes
- Italian Wedding Soup - Italian Wedding Soup with homemade meatballs is so easy! Make this one-pot recipe all year with luscious chicken stock, wilted spinach, and pasta.
- Miso Noodle Soup - Yummy Asian inspired noodle soup recipe made with ground pork! Chewy ramen noodle in a savory and zesty miso based broth, combined with seasoned ground pork, bamboo shoots, soft boiled egg and green onions.
- Gang Jued Woon Sen (Thai Glass Noodle Soup) - Gang Jued Woon Sen is a Thai glass or bean thread noodle soup with mini pork meatballs and cubed tofu. An easy and healthy soup.
- German Cheese Leek Soup with Ground Pork - A popular German cheese and leek soup with ground pork, a thick and hearty soup, suitable for a party.
- Pork Noodle Soup with Ginger and Toasted Garlic - This soup, based mostly on pantry staples, can be made with a variety of proteins, noodles and greens depending on what you have on hand.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil (like canola or safflower)
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch ginger, minced
- 3 heads of baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the ground pork and break it up with a spoon or spatula. Cook the pork for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Heat the oil in the skillet and once hot add the diced onion. Cook for 3 minutes and then add the garlic and ginger. Sauté for 30 seconds, stirring continuously.
- Add ground pork back to the skillet and add the chopped bok choy. Stir and let cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and chili oil. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the green onions. Top with the sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
- Optional - serve with a 1/2 cup of cooked rice with each serving, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 424Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 769mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 32g
I hope you've enjoyed these recipes with ground pork! Be sure to let us know which one you make.