It's the holiday season, which means it's time to celebrate with some beautiful and tasty Christmas treats!
The whole family will love the perfect treats - they're the perfect way to enjoy Christmas time and start some family traditions by baking together.
There are also some options that make great gifts for friends and family. We've rounded up cookie ideas, cakes, some bread and baked goods, and appetizers.
We hope you'll love these festive treats as much as we do!
- Peanut Butter Cookies - These delicious peanut butter cookies are actually gluten-free and vegan. If you like peanut butter, you're going to love this recipe!
- Mexican Wedding Cookies - These are the most dreamy cookies! Beautifully round, buttery, pecan dotted cookies are rolled in sweet blizzard of snowy white powdered sugar and they’ll leave you savoring every tender bite. (You may also call them Mexican Christmas cookies)
- Christmas Tree Cookies (Sugar Cookies) - These no chill sugar cookies Christmas trees decorated with royal icing and an assortment of sprinkles are gorgeous.
- Gingerbread Cookies - Soft in the centers, crisp on the edges, perfectly spiced, molasses and brown sugar-sweetened holiday goodness.
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies - These delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have JUST the right combination of crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside amazingness and of course big notes of chocolate, butter, and just the right hit of salt.
- Peanut Butter Blossoms - The quintessential Christmas cookie and trademark of any holiday cookie tray. This classic recipe yields soft, peanut buttery, and easy-to-make festive cookies!
Easy Christmas Treats
- Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Bites - These festive treats are so easy to make! You'll combine dark chocolate, pomegranates, and sea salt for a simple but gorgeous holiday treat.
- Peppermint Bark - This recipe for classic peppermint bark is layers of white and dark chocolate topped with crushed candy canes. A holiday favorite that’s quick to make and perfect for parties and gift giving.
- Homemade Peanut Butter Balls - This Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls recipe is the best candy for the Holidays and so incredibly easy to make.
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - These 3-ingredient healthy rice krispie treats are so easy! They're delicious and they'll be a family favorite.
- Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn - You only need 4 ingredients to make this simple and sweet popcorn! It is great for movie night or party.
- Rolo Pretzel Reindeer - The perfect treats for the holiday season and so easy to make! Only takes 4 ingredients and a few minutes to bake.
White Chocolate Christmas Recipes
- White Chocolate Christmas Trees - These adorable trees are made with pretzels and white chocolate for a festive and easy treat!
- White Chocolate Bark with Cardamom - White chocolate bark is the quickest (and easiest) way to make an eye-catching dessert that instantly dresses up any occasion.
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies - White Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and packed full of white chocolate chips! These easy to make cookies are sure to become a family favorite!
- Mandarin Orange Bundt Cake - This mandarin orange bundt cake recipe is fruity and delicious. It’s a wonderful winter recipe and makes for a great dessert at a holiday dinner.
- Apricot Brandy Pound Cake - This apricot brandy pound cake is so incredibly easy to put together, perfect for the holidays and absolutely delicious – a showstopper of flavors!
- Spiced Carrot Cake - This spiced carrot cake is made with all the goodness of the classic including carrots, cinnamon, walnuts, and cream cheese frosting, but has an slightly exotic edge with the addition of chai tea and cardamom.
- Raspberry Cake - This delicious raspberry snacking cake is absolutely studded with fresh berries! You'll use 2 pints of fresh raspberries to make the cake.
- Bûche de Noël - This buche de noel (yule log cake) recipe is a lovely holiday classic for the French, made during Christmas time.
- Gingerbread Cake Roll - Deliciously moist and fluffy gingerbread cake roll that is loaded with warm, cozy flavours, and filled with spiced whipped cream!
Hot Chocolate Treats & Bombs
- Hot Chocolate on a Spoon -These cute Christmas treats are perfect for a cozy family movie night or great to gift to friends. Pop them in some warm milk for a delicious cup of hot chocolate!
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate - Creamy, rich, and decadent slow cooker hot chocolate made in the crockpot!
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs - These cute spheres of creamy chocolate are filled with hot cocoa mix, marshmallows and crushed peppermint for an extra dose of wintery joy!
- Hot Chocolate Bar - Here's how to throw a hot chocolate bar party with everything that you need and a recipe for the most luxurious hot chocolate that requires you to just toss everything into the slow cooker!
Chocolate Christmas Desserts
- Dark Chocolate Christmas Trees - These super cute dark chocolate trees are a sweet and salty treat that will be popular with the whole family.
- Chocolate Nut Clusters - Just 4 ingredients in these addicting sweet and salty almond clusters. Toasting the almonds turns them up a notch!
- Homemade Peppermint Patties - This easy homemade peppermint patties recipe is the ultimate holiday treat. A creamy peppermint center is surrounded by dark chocolate and finished off with festive sprinkles.
- Reindeer Chow - No holiday party is complete without a big bowl of reindeer chow! This Christmas chex mix is loaded with chocolate flavor and is perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Easy Fudge Recipe - Fudge is a holiday staple and this recipe for it is so straightforward and foolproof! It only requires 5 ingredients (you could even omit the salt and nuts and make that 3) and everyone loves it!
Cute Christmas Appetizers
- Christmas Tree Appetizer - This Christmas tree appetizer made from fruit, cheese, and salami is the easiest and cutest holiday recipe!
- Christmas Fruit Wreath - This beautiful Christmas fruit wreath is so easy to make and it looks absolutely gorgeous as part of a holiday brunch or party spread.
- Antipasto Christmas Wreath - This Antipasto Christmas Wreath is the cutest holiday appetizer! It's ready in just a few minutes and is a lot of fun to make.
Christmas Breads & Muffins
- Persimmon Bread - This persimmon bread recipe is wonderful and full of flavor! It's a delicious way to enjoy persimmons and a very easy bread to make.
- Five Spice Banana Bread - This banana bread is moist and delicious - it's flavored with Chinese Five Spice so it has a deep, rich flavor.
- Cinnamon Sugar Muffins - Donut muffins are a super soft, homemade muffins that are easy to make! These buttery treats taste just like an old fashioned donut rolled in cinnamon and sugar!
- Peppermint Bark Donuts - Baked peppermint bark Christmas donuts are the perfect treat to serve this holiday! These are fluffy, chocolatey, and have just the right amount of peppermint.
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- 15 pretzel sticks
- holiday sprinkles
- parchment paper
- piping bag
- Lay your parchment paper out and get your sprinkles and pretzels open.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes in a microwave-safe container until all the pieces are melted. Stir it every 30 seconds to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate into a piping bag or plastic bag.
- Place the pretzels on the parchment paper with several inches between them.
- Snip the end off of the piping bag or plastic bag. Pipe the chocolate onto the pretzels in a tree shape.
- Add the sprinkles to the trees with a spoon or your fingers.
- Let the trees sit on the parchment paper and harden for 2 hours at room temperature. If you’re in a hurry, place them in the refrigerator to harden in 30 minutes.
- Carefully peel the trees off the parchment paper before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g