These healthy chocolate recipes for Christmas are all delicious treats that will be a huge hit with your family and friends!
Whether you're looking for a chocolate treat to add to a cookie plate or want some post-dinner dessert options, you'll find something here. I'm sharing some dark chocolate, white chocolate, and milk chocolate recipes.
Some recipes include seasonal produce like pomegranates and citrus and others can be made with pantry ingredients. I hope you enjoy these festive treats as much as I do!
These cute dark chocolate Christmas trees are perfect for a party or a cookie plate!
They're an easy and festive treat that will be a hit with the whole family! They're simple enough that kids can help make and decorate them.
This delicious and easy DIY for hot chocolate on a spoon is a great gift or activity for a chilly afternoon! This recipe couldn't be simpler and it results in the cutest hot chocolate spoons.
These healthy dark chocolate treats are a ridiculously simple recipe! They're topped with pistachios, pomegranate seeds, and orange zest.
These adorable white chocolate Christmas trees are perfect for a holiday cookie plate or to top a cake or cupcakes.
These delicious blender banana oat muffins with chocolate chunks are a healthy treat! They're made by combining rolled oats, banana, milk, and an egg in a blender.
What could be better than ripe figs dipped in dark chocolate and topped with Himalayan salt? These dark chocolate figs are absolutely delicious.
This pomegranate dark chocolate bites recipe is ridiculously simple and a family favorite. You only need three simple ingredients - chocolate, pomegranates, and sea salt - to make this recipe.
These delicious fruit and nut dark chocolate bites are a healthier way to enjoy a chocolatey dessert! They're easy to make and require only a few simple ingredients.
These dark chocolate covered citrus peels are an excellent holiday gift! Made from clementine and grapefruit peels, these delicious little treats are the perfect marriage of orange + chocolate.
These healthy dark chocolate popcorn balls are a delicious, healthy dessert recipe! If you like popcorn, dark chocolate, and peanut butter - then these little treats are for you.
These peanut butter stuffed chocolate-covered dates are dipped in dark chocolate and finely chopped almonds and pistachios.
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- 15 pretzel sticks
- holiday sprinkles
- parchment paper
- piping bag
- Lay out your parchment paper and get your sprinkles and pretzels ready.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes in a microwave-safe container until all the pieces are melted. Stir it every 30 seconds to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate into a piping bag or plastic bag.
- Place the pretzels on the parchment paper with several inches between them.
- Snip the end off of the piping bag or plastic bag. Pipe the chocolate onto the pretzels in a tree shape.
- Add the sprinkles to the trees with a spoon or your fingers.
- Let the trees sit on the parchment paper and harden for 2 hours at room temperature. If you’re in a hurry, place them in the refrigerator to harden in 30 minutes.
- Carefully peel the trees off the parchment paper before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g
I hope you enjoy these festive and delicious chocolate Christmas recipes!