This viral mustard cottage cheese dip recipe is so simple but it's an absolute must-make!
The combination of the creamy cottage cheese with herbs, mustard, and a hardboiled egg makes this taste like a deviled egg dip! It's a flavor bomb and a great dipping sauce for veggies, grilled chicken, chips, and more.
It's a protein-rich dip and the best thing about it is that it's ready in only a few minutes.
Mustard and cottage cheese are currently trending on TikTok with many people making versions of this tasty recipe.
It's popular because it's so versatile - serve it with crunchy vegetables, grilled meat, or roasted salmon for a healthy but delicious side.
Deviled Egg Dip Ingredients
You don't need much to make this savory dip - here are the ingredients you'll need.
- Small Curd Cottage Cheese - you can use low-fat cottage cheese or full-fat, depending on what you'd prefer
- Yellow Mustard - other types of mustard like Dijon mustard and wholegrain mustard will also work
- Fresh Dill - you can use other fresh herbs as well, like chives, basil, or mint
- Hardboiled Egg
- Paprika - feel free to use smoked paprika or sweet paprika (regular paprika)
- Pinch of Salt - sea salt and table salt will both work
Optional toppings - sprinkle of paprika, chopped fresh herbs, or sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning blend.
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Blend on high till the dip reaches your desired consistency and the curds of the cottage cheese have broken down and are creamy.
Serve with optional toppings like a sprinkle of paprika, bagel seasoning, or chopped fresh chives or dill.
Use as a topping for meat or serve with fresh vegetables like celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, sliced cucumbers, broccoli florets, or snap peas.
More Dip Recipes to Try
If you like this dip, check out some of our other favorite recipes.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Recommended Tools - I highly recommend using a strong blender or food processor for this recipe.
Storing Tips - This recipe will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days when stored in an airtight container.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- 1 hardboiled egg
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high for 1 minute or until the dip is creamy and smooth.
- Serve immediately and top with optional chopped fresh herbs, a sprinkle of paprika, or a pinch of everything bagel seasoning.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 467mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g