This easy dessert dip is made with Greek yogurt, honey, almond butter (or peanut butter), and cocoa powder. It's a delicious, healthy dip for apples or other fruit.
It's a great snack or after dinner treat if you want something lightly sweet but not too heavy. You can dip cut fruit or cookies in it for a creamy, tangy bite.
Why You'll Love Dessert Dip
This dip is a great way to use up leftover Greek yogurt or to enjoy a sweet treat when you don't feel like baking or making a big mess in your kitchen. It's as easy as measuring four ingredients and stirring!
It will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days and it travels well, so it's a perfect snack to take to work or send in a school lunch box.
Ingredients for a Yogurt Dip
For this recipe you'll need a cup of Greek yogurt. You can use whole milk or skim Greek yogurt, whatever you have on hand!
You'll also need a tablespoon of nut butter (almond butter or peanut butter are both delicious), a tablespoon of honey or agave, and a teaspoon of cocoa powder.
More Easy Dessert Recipes to Try
We love a quick and easy dessert. Check out some of our other favorite recipes
- Magic Shell Smoothie Bowl - this delicious strawberry banana smoothie bowl is topped with a chocolate shell.
- Healthy Rice Krispie Treats - peanut butter rice krispie treats drizzled with dark chocolate!
- Grilled Cantaloupe - a delightful combination of grilled cantaloupe and tajin seasoning.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Storing Tips - You can save this dip in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Diet/Allergy Alternatives - If you would like to make this recipe vegan, substitute the Greek yogurt for coconut yogurt and the honey for agave or maple syrup.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Combine the yogurt, honey, almond butter, and cocoa powder in a bowl and stir till fully combined.
- Serve with cut apple slices, cookies, or other cut fruit.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 42mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 13g