This sheet pan salmon with haricots verts and radishes and a mustardy dressing is an easy weeknight meal.
Cooking everything on a sheet pan makes for easy clean up and minimal prep work. While it takes some time to roast, this recipe calls for less than 10 minutes of hands-on time!
Why You’ll Love This Easy Salmon & Veggies Recipe
The combination of the buttery salmon with the bright, fresh vegetables is 10 out of 10! The mustardy sauce brings it all together.
The roasted vegetables become even sweeter once roasted. If you’ve never had a roasted radish, you are in for a real treat.
This recipe serves two but it can easily be doubled or tripled.
Ingredients You’ll Need
This recipe requires minimal ingredients! Here’s what you’ll need to make it.
Salmon – You’ll want a pound of salmon. The best salmon will have moist, bright flesh and will be blemish free. It might have a light sea smell, but should not be overly fishy smelling.
Veggies – You’ll want 1 1/2 pounds of vegetables. We used 12 ounces of haricots verts (French green beans) and 12 ounces of radishes (about one bunch or 10 to 12 radishes)
Sauce – To make the topping for the veggies and salmon, you’ll need 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons stone ground mustard, 2 teaspoons kosher salt, and 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
Optional – top with fresh herbs (chopped parsley or chopped chives) if desired.
How to Make this Recipe
Preheat the oven – Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Make the sauce – Combine the olive oil, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk to emulsify.
Prep the salmon and veggies – On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread out the salmon and vegetables. Top with the sauce. Toss the vegetables to make sure they’re coated.
Bake – Roast the salmon and veggies for 12 to 15 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
More Sheet Pan Recipes to Try
If you like easy sheet pan dinners, check out some of our other favorites!
- Roasted Harissa Chicken and Potatoes – chicken thighs marinated in harissa and perfectly cooked baby potatoes!
- Roasted Veggie Pasta with Feta – an easy baked feta and vegetables pasta recipe
- Roasted Eggplant and Shrimp with Harissa – a tasty shrimp recipe with roasted eggplant.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Links on some posts are affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cooking Tips – Salmon is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Use an instant-read thermometer to check. The salmon should not be translucent and should flake apart.
Recommended Tools – If you don’t have half-sheet pans, I highly recommend these Nordic Ware Aluminum ones – I use them all the time!
Storing Tips – This recipe will save in the refrigerator for up to three days.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- 1 pound salmon
- 12 ounces haricots verts
- 12 ounces radishes, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the olive oil, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk to emulsify.
- Place the salmon, haricots vests, and radishes on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Top with the sauce. Toss the vegetables to make sure they're coated.
- Roast the salmon and veggies for 12 to 15 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 495Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 2773mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 9gSugar: 6gProtein: 48g