This delicious spicy mayo recipe is great for dipping sushi or fries. It's a super easy sauce to make and tastes great.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
This easy dipping sauce is versatile and can be used for dipping sushi, fries, or anything else you'd like. It's creamy, lightly spicy, and has a zingy flavor.
It's ready in less than 5 minutes, so whip up a batch to serve with some snacks or dinner.
How to Make Spicy Mayo
This recipe is so easy to make and it's ready in minutes. Combine mayonnaise, Sriracha, freshly squeezed lime juice, and soy sauce for a tasty, lightly spicy sauce.
What to Serve with Spicy Mayo
Want to use this spicy mayo recipe as a topping or a dip? Here are some delicious items that would pair well with it.
- Togarashi Fries - shichimi togarashi topped crispy, baked fries
- Baked Zucchini Fries - zucchini fries baked with cotija and panko
- Vegan Sushi Recipe - easy nori rolls with veggies and sushi rice
- Baked Curly Fries - well-spiced spiralized fries baked to crispiness
Tips for this Dipping Sauce Recipe
- If you want this dip even spicier, add an extra tablespoon of sriracha.
- You can save this dipping sauce in the refrigerator for up to three days. I think it tastes best at room temperature though, so let it sit on the counter for a few minutes before serving.
I hope you enjoy this spicy mayo recipe - let us know if you make it. You can tag us on Instagram @thishealthytable.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Combine the mayonnaise, sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 366mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g