The viral TikTok recipe, nature's cereal, is super easy to make!
Combine fresh berries, mint, coconut water, and ice for a refreshing, easy, and healthy breakfast or snack.
What is nature's cereal?
The nature's cereal trend started on TikTok when Sherwayne Mears (@natures_food) created a viral video that's been viewed over 5 million times.
Mears created a bowl of fruit with coconut water that's become wildly popular, in no small part due to Lizzo trying it and giving it her stamp of approval.
Nature's Cereal Ingredients
It's super easy to make this delicious berry blend. All you'll need is fresh raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, pomegranate seeds, some chopped mint, coconut water, and ice.
Other Recipes With Fruit You’ll Love
If you love fresh berries and recipes that are fruit forward, check out some of our other favorites we think you'll like!
- Watermelon, Blueberry, and Feta Salad - a classic summer salad that's bursting with flavor.
- Mango Avocado Salad with Blueberries - an unusual flavor pairing that everyone will enjoy.
- Strawberry and Cantaloupe Salad - a refreshing and delightful summer salad recipe.
Tips for this Recipe
- It's impossible to mess up this recipe, but the ice will melt quickly, so make it right before you want to eat it!
- For a creamier version of this recipe (and if you want it to taste closer to traditional cereal), use oat milk instead of coconut water.
- This dish is also delicious with a squeeze of fresh lime too!
Nature's cereal is a viral TikTok recipe that's super easy to make and very tasty!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup ice
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 294Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 260mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 24gSugar: 39gProtein: 7g
Saturday 20th of March 2021
Looks so delicious
Thursday 9th of December 2021
@It really does🤣, I DON"T HAVE ANY OF THE INGREDIENTS EXCEPT ICE!!!
Sunday 16th of May 2021
@It really does🤣, 😂😂
It really does🤣
Tuesday 4th of May 2021