You'll love these healthier oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! They're easy to make and taste great while being full of wholesome ingredients.
Serve these chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk or cozy cup of tea for the perfect treat.
These healthy cookies are perfect if you want a more nutritious dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. They're the tastiest, chewy cookies with healthy ingredients that I've ever made.
Here are the simple ingredients you'll need to make these healthy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
- Old-Fashioned Oats (I do not recommend using quick oats for this recipe)
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Sugar (you can substitute for brown sugar or maple syrup if necessary)
- Peanut Butter (or another nut butter like almond butter)
- Large Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Dark Chocolate Chips (these can be swapped for semi-sweet chocolate chips)
See the recipe card for quantities.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix the oats, flour, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients - peanut butter and eggs, and stir till combined.
Then add the remaining dry ingredients - the baking soda and baking powder. Stir till combined.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Scoop the dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet using a cookie scoop.
Bake the cookie dough balls for 10 to 13 minutes.
Allow to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.
More Healthy Baking Recipes
If you loved baked goods, try some of our other favorites!
- Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Vegan + Gluten-Free)
- Healthy Sugar Cookies
- Almond Flour Banana Bread
Store the baked cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature or 10 days in the refrigerator.
The dough and the baked cookies can also be frozen.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Links on some posts are affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cooking Tips - Lining the baking sheets with parchment paper makes cleanup easier and keeps the cookies from sticking to the pan.
Recommended Tools - I like using a 1 ½ inch cookie scoop to make uniform size cookies.
Diet/Allergy Alternatives - to make this recipe vegan, you can substitute the eggs for flax egg.
If you try this healthy cookie recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the oats, flour, and sugar in a large mixing bowl and stir till combined. Add the peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla and stir till combined. Then add the baking soda and baking powder and stir till combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough onto parchment-lined cookie sheets in 1 ½ inch balls.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 6g