These delicious recipes with almond flour are fantastic ways to use a tasty, alternative flour.
Whether you are gluten-free or just enjoy the taste of almond flour, these recipes will get your creative juices flowing!
Almond flour is lower in carbs than all-purpose flour or other wheat flours and it has a distinctive nutty flavor that's great in baked goods and savory dishes.
We've got some classic desserts with almond flour, some dinner recipes, as well as a recipe for how to make your own homemade almond flour (almond flour is actually just ground almonds)!
These vegan peanut butter cookies are gluten-free and so tasty!
If you like peanut butter, you're going to love this recipe.
This mandarin orange almond bundt cake recipe is fruity and delicious.
This almond flour cake is wonderful winter recipe and makes for a great dessert at a holiday dinner or weekend brunch.
This caramelized apple crisp recipe is truly special! Before baking the apples in the crisp, they are caramelized in a saucepan which leads to a far richer, more complex flavor.
A healthier apple crisp recipe made with almond flour and lots of oats.
These almond flour banana muffins are super fluffy, lightly sweet, and jam-packed with flavor!
They’re absolutely delicious, plus gluten free friendly and made with no refined sugar or oil. Make up a batch for breakfast or snacks today!
This moist and flavorful banana bread is made entirely with almond flour for a naturally gluten-free quick bread.
Easy vegan almond flour cookies with only 3 ingredients! This gluten-free shortbread is healthy, oil-free, crispy, and tastes 'buttery'.
These delicious low carb parmesan chicken tenders are full of flavor and the crunch that we all love!
With just a few ingredients these are ready in minutes!
These almond flour brownies are just as delicious as traditional gooey brownies but are made entirely with almond flour and can easily be made paleo and dairy-free.
They’re also super easy to make!
This gluten-free vegan zucchini bread recipe is amazing. Super soft, filled with spices, and you can never taste the zucchini.
An absolutely delicious vegan quick bread recipe that's a hit with everyone!
Amaretti Cookies are traditional Italian biscuits with soft and chewy marzipan-like center and crispy edges.
Made with almond flour, egg whites, and almond extract, this recipe is naturally gluten-free, aromatic, and very easy to make.
This healthy Gluten-Free Berry Yogurt Tart is light and creamy. A quick and easy dessert with a no-bake filling perfect for those summer days.
Made with a cream cheese and yogurt filling in a gluten-free almond crust all topped off with mixed berries and mint!
These almond thumbprint cookies are a classic holiday treat with a healthy twist. They contain just 6 ingredients, and homemade jam makes them extra special.
With a crumbly, soft base and a sweet berry filling, they are insanely addictive and delicious - perfect for the holiday season!
These tasty almond flour pancakes are absolutely delicious with great texture and an optional boost of almond flavor from adding almond extract.
They're just as easy to make as your standard pancake recipe too!
If you're a coconut lover, you'll love these almond flour based coconut muffins! They're loaded with coconut flavor, moist, delicious, and easy to make.
These muffins are made with a blend of almond and coconut flour.
These vegan cheesy sun-dried tomato Italian meatballs are easy to make, loaded with flavor and so soft and cheesy that you'll fool even the biggest vegan skeptic.
These almond flour sugar cookies are crisp around the edges and have chewy centers, but can also be made totally crisp if desired.
They’re topped off with cream cheese frosting and they only call for almond flour rather than a mix of flours.
These soft gluten free rhubarb muffins are made with almond flour, easy to make; no mixer needed, just a bowl and whisk.
Rhubarb is folded into the batter, providing each bite with sweet, tart flavor that is complimented by coconut sugar!
This easy Gluten Free Peach Crisp is a must make summer dessert!
Sweetened with maple syrup and cinnamon and topped with a crisp oat and almond flour crumble.
These almond flour cookies with chocolate chips are soft, gooey and delicious!
The almond flour adds a great nutty flavor and soft-baked texture to these delicious cookies.
This easy french macaron recipe includes a step-by-step tutorial and troubleshooting guide on how to make perfect french macarons, every time!
How to Make Homemade Almond Flour
To make your own almond flour at home, you'll need:
- 1 cup of blanched almonds
- High-speed blender or food processor
Instructions if using a blender:
- Place the blanched almonds in the blender and blend on high for 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the blender and blend for another 10 seconds or until the almonds are broken down into a powder and are not clumping.
- As soon as the almonds are in powder form, stop blending!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Instruction if using a food processor:
- Place the blanched almonds in the food processor and pulse 60 times.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor. Pulse an additional 5 to 10 times if the almonds have not broken down.
- Stop as soon as the almonds are in powder form.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
For a finer texture, you can sift the almond flour through a fine mesh strainer.
- ½ cup, plus 3 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup almond or oat milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- Cream the ½ cup of white sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter together in a large bowl, using a hand mixer or a stand mixer for 3 minutes.
- Beat in the vanilla, then the almond milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the baking powder, salt, allspice, and almond flour.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, slowly, beating it to combine. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 C).
- Roll dough into one-inch balls and then roll in reserved 2 tablespoons sugar to coat. Flatten the balls with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 419Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 446mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 6gSugar: 18gProtein: 13g
I hope you enjoy these fantastic gluten-free recipes!