This creamy lemonade recipe is so delicious! It's a refreshing drink perfect for a hot day!
It's made with sweetened condensed milk to give a creamy consistency and is even better than the classic lemonade.
This tasty drink tastes similar to lemon meringue pie. The creaminess added from the condensed milk gives it a fluffier texture that's reminiscent of many lemon desserts!
I know the words "creamy lemonade" might not inspire a lot of faith in this recipe! It sounds like an odd combination - I was personally hesitant at first too, but I highly recommend trying it.
Creamy lemonade has gotten popular on TikTok, with recipe creators making all sorts of combinations like boozy, creamy lemonade, creamy lemonade with strawberries, and whipped lemonade. It's a take on Brazilian limeade and a Brazilian lemonade recipe (Swiss lemonade or limonada suíça) made by blending limes or lemons with condensed milk.
It makes for a richer, tastier beverage that's fun to make.
This recipe makes a large pitcher of lemonade, so you can save it in the refrigerator and drink it all week or serve it at a party.
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this creamy drink! Here's what you'll need:
- Lemons - You'll need anywhere from 5 to 8 lemons to get ½ cup of fresh lemon juice. Try to find lemons that feel heavy for their size, it will mean they have more juice! You'll also want one extra lemon for garnish in the pitcher or glasses.
- Sweeteners - You'll use ¼ cup of sweetened condensed milk (milk that's had the water removed) and ¼ cup granulated sugar (you can use extra sugar if necessary).
- Ice & Water - You'll need 4 cups of ice cubes and 5 cups of water (use cold water so the ice won't melt).
All you need to do is add all the ingredients together and mix. If you would like to make into popsicles, skip the ice and pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
See more details in the recipe card below.
More Fun Summery Drinks to Try
If you like fruity and fun drinks, check out some of these delicious recipes.
- Mango Lassi - A frothy and delicious blend of mango and coconut yogurt.
- Strawberry Milk - A delightful blend of fresh strawberry purée and milk over ice.
- Watermelon Strawberry Sangria - A pitcher of summer fruit deliciousness that's the perfect summer drink.
- Be sure to check out our other favorite TikTok recipes as well!
Tips for Making this Recipe
- Preparation Tips - If you want an even tarter lemonade, zest several of the lemons and add them to the mixture! If this recipe is too tart for you, you can always stir in a little cane sugar.
- Ingredient Notes - I highly recommend using fresh-squeezed lemon juice for this recipe. If you want to use lime juice, you can make a limeade.
- Storing Tips - You can save this recipe in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If you'd like to make it in advance, add the ice to it before serving so it doesn't get watered down.
- Diet/Allergy Alternatives - If you are lactose intolerant or vegan and need a dairy-free version, you can use coconut cream or coconut milk instead of sweetened condensed milk.
The next time you need a refreshing summer drink, give this creamy lemonade a try. This easy recipe is the perfect way to impress guests at your next summer outing.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups ice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 5 cups water
- Combine the lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and 1 cup of water in a pitcher and stir till fully combined.
- Add in the ice and stir. Add the remaining water and stir. Garnish with lemon slices.
- Serve immediately!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 81Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g