We've rounded up 30 of our favorite healthy ground turkey recipes that are perfect for weeknight meals.
If you've got a pound or two of ground turkey and are wondering what to do with it - we've got some ideas for you! Including our favorite chili recipes, bowls, and pasta recipes.
Let us know what you make or what your favorite turkey recipes are in the comments below!
Comforting Ground Turkey Recipes
- Roasted Eggplant Lasagna with Turkey - Comfort food with a healthy twist! This Roasted Eggplant Lasagna uses sliced eggplant in place of lasagna noodles making for a delicious, hearty, low carb and gluten free dish the whole family will love!
- Sheet Pan Turkey Meatballs - Wonderfully seasoned ground Turkey Meatballs come together with fresh green beans and mushrooms, then baked for this quick and easy sheet pan dinner. This recipe gets a healthy, low carb, delicious meal on the table in 30 minutes and clean up is a breeze!
- Turkey Burgers - These are truly the best Turkey Burgers! Made with ground turkey, spinach, feta, and tasty seasonings, they cook up perfectly moist and delicious. They’re not only a great alternative to beef burgers, but you’ll probably love them so much, they won’t just be a back up.
- Cheddar Stuffed Turkey Zucchini Meatballs - These turkey zucchini meatballs are stuffed with cheddar cheese and Italian seasoning then cooked stovetop in marinara sauce for an easy, flavorful dinner.
- Hearty Ground Turkey Soup with Vegetables - Hearty ground turkey soup with vegetables is a clean and comforting meal perfect for soothing the belly and soul. Make it if you’re feeling under the weather, or if you just love a great nourishing soup recipe!
- Healthy Turkey Burgers - These delicious, juicy turkey burgers are easy to make and perfect for a weeknight meal!
Mediterranean Style Ground Turkey Recipes
- Italian Stuffed Peppers - Looking for a new dinner idea? Try these delicious Italian stuffed peppers with ground turkey, brown rice, and cheese. It's a family-friendly recipe that you're gonna love!
- Greek Turkey Lettuce Wraps - Greek Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps are lighter versions of gyros or tacos served in lettuce wraps instead of pitas or tortillas!
- Turkey Zucchini Meatballs - These juicy oven-baked Turkey Zucchini Meatballs are a great healthy recipe for an easy and comforting meal! They are perfect for a meal prep or to serve with some Marinara sauce and spaghetti for a quick weeknight dinner.
- Greek Style Ground Turkey Skillet with Spinach - Greek Style Ground Turkey Skillet with Spinach features Mediterranean flavor from olives, feta cheese and lemon juice. Try this easy recipe for a healthy meal on a busy night!
- Mediterranean Baked Turkey Meatballs - Mediterranean Baked Turkey Meatballs are turkey meatballs mixed with the warm, rich spices of cumin, cinnamon, allspice and cayenne pepper. These meatballs are lean and baked to create a healthy meal option.
Tex-Mex Ground Turkey Recipes
- Healthy Stuffed Poblano Peppers - These healthy stuffed poblano peppers are filled with a hearty mixture of seasoned ground turkey, black beans, and cheese for a filling dish that isn't too spicy.
- Taco Zucchini Boats - Easy to make Taco Zucchini Boats are loaded with ground turkey, beans, corn, topped with cheese and baked to perfection! This will be a great healthy low-carb dinner recipe for your whole family!
- Cheesy Turkey Taco Skillet - Cheesy Turkey Taco Skillet combines tons of veggies, including bell peppers, onion, cherry tomatoes, and corn – with ground turkey, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Serve it over rice for a complete and healthy meal!
- Tex Mex Loaded Baked Potatoes - These Tex Mex Loaded Baked Potatoes with Turkey and Lentils are a flavourful and healthy meal the whole family will enjoy. Top with your favourite veggies, cheese and more!
- Deconstructed Stuffed Peppers - Deconstructed stuffed peppers are an easy spin on the classic stuffed bell pepper recipe. Made in 30 minutes, this healthy and filling meal is one you will enjoy feeding to your family any night of the week.
Asian Inspired Ground Turkey Recipes
- Egg Roll in a Bowl - Egg roll in a bowl is a healthy deconstructed egg roll without the deep-frying! It's a low-carb meal packed with veggies and flavors!
- Ground Turkey Teriyaki Bowls - These Ground Turkey Teriyaki Bowls are packed with bold and fresh flavors! They’re great for a quick and easy dinner, meal prep and leftovers.
- Turkey Banh Mi Bowl - This turkey banh mi bowl recipe is absolutely delicious and richly flavorful! This recipe really is a riot of complementary flavors - from the quick pickled veggies to the herby meatballs.
- Coconut Turkey Curry - A veggie-filled, flavor-packed, ground turkey curry that comes together in 30 minutes! It’s simple. It’s lightened up. And it’s a great balance of protein and fresh vegetables.
- Thai Inspired Turkey Stir Fry - If you’re a fan of Thai food you have to try this amazing Thai-Inspired Ground Turkey Stir Fry; you’re going to love this recipe!
Slow Cooker Ground Turkey Recipes
- Slow Cooker Turkey Pumpkin Chili - This slow cooker turkey pumpkin chili is a delicious, warming recipe for chilly fall nights. You are going to love this chili! This gorgeous pumpkin chili hits all the best flavor combos.
- Thai Slow Cooker Ground Turkey - Healthy Thai Slow-Cooker Ground Turkey Recipe is an easy dinner or meal prep idea! It only takes 10 minutes to prepare, plus it's gluten-free and dairy-free!
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili - This Slow Cooker Turkey Chili is a family favorite that’s full of flavor! Simmer this lean ground turkey for hours in the Crockpot for an easy dinner.
- Slow Cooker Ground Turkey Stroganoff - This Ground Turkey Stroganoff is flavor filled, budget friendly and easy to make. You'll instantly fall in love with this classic comfort dish!
- Crock Pot Turkey Bolognese - For an easy weeknight dinner serve this crock pot turkey Bolognese sauce with zucchini noodles. Bonus—you can use this paleo and Whole30 spaghetti sauce for so many recipes!
Ground Turkey Chili Recipes
- Ground Turkey Chili with Beans - This delicious ground turkey chili is the best! It's got two types of beans - cannellini and kidney, as well as onions, garlic, and lots of spices.
- Healthy Ground Turkey Chili - This Healthy Turkey Chili recipe is easy to make in 30 minutes on the stovetop. Turkey chili is loaded with protein and veggies and bursting with flavor thanks to a homemade spice mixture. A nutritious and cozy fall meal.
- Sweet Potato Paleo Chili with Turkey - One pot, protein packed Sweet Potato Paleo Chili with turkey – hearty, healthy and filling! Gluten Free + Whole30 Approved + Bean Free
- Classic Crock Pot Turkey Chili - This Healthy Turkey Chili is boldly flavored without being too spicy (but don’t worry – we’ve got tips for you if you like it hot), and it’s so easy in either the slow cooker, or on the stovetop.
- Turkey White Bean Chili - Delicious turkey white bean chili made with ground turkey, white beans and tomatoes. Ready in under 45-minutes, this recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- Turkey and Black Bean Chili - This turkey and black bean chili is an amazing weeknight dinner option! It’s so easy, cost-effective, and endlessly versatile.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons of kosher salt, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 1 (14-ounce) can on kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14-ounce) can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14-ounce) can of tomato sauce
- Heat the oil in a large dutch oven over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the diced onion and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the minced garlic and allow it to cook for 30 seconds. Then add half the salt, the cumin, oregano, chili powder, and cayenne. Stir and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the ground turkey to the pot and break it up with the back of a spoon. Allow it to cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the chicken stock, kidney beans, cannellini beans, and tomato sauce to the pot. Increase the heat and bring to a low boil.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 30 minutes. Then remove the lid and stir. Allow the chili to simmer for another 20 minutes until reduced.
- Serve immediately or save in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 575Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 124mgSodium: 1757mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 10gSugar: 7gProtein: 45g