This viral TikTok recipe for Japanese ramen with kewpie mayo and an egg is so delicious!
It’s super easy to make and ready in about 10 minutes. The egg and mayo add a really lush flavor and elevate an otherwise ordinary bowl on instant ramen.
Why You’ve Got to Try this Quick Japanese Ramen Recipe
This awesome ramen recipe was shared on Japanese TikTok and has gone wildly viral. It’s super popular because it’s so simple to make but makes a bowl of instant ramen feel so luxurious.
The egg and the kewpie mayo add a creamy and rich base to the ramen and the garlic gives it loads of flavor.
Ingredients You’ll Need
It’s super easy to make ramen recipe. The most important choice to make will be what instant ramen you want to use! We’ve made this recipe with several types, but we love a spicy
For this recipe, you’ll need a package of instant ramen, an egg, some kewpie mayo, and a clove of garlic. If you want, you can use green onion and some sesame seeds as a topping.
Other Easy Japanese Recipes to Try
If you like Japanese food, you’ve got to try some of our other favorite recipes.
- Miso Ramen Recipe with Bok Choy – A quick ramen recipe that has great flavor.
- Vegan Sushi Recipe – easy, vegan nori rolls filled with crunchy veggies and avocado.
- Togarashi Fries – fries backed with shichimi togarashi seasoning for a delicious kick.
Tips for this Recipe
- You can use any instant ramen you’d like for this recipe, but it works best with ramen that has a separate spice package (not cup of noodles).
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon kewpie mayo
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 3 or 4-ounce package instant ramen
- optional - 1 chopped green onion, sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Mix the egg, kewpie mayo, garlic, and ramen spice packet in a bowl.
- Cook the ramen according to package directions.
- Pour the ramen noodles and cooking water into the bowl and stir with the egg mixture.
- Top with optional green onions and sesame seeds.
*You can use any standard size ramen package you'd like, just make sure it has a spice packet with it.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 562Total Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 0gSodium: 1854mgCarbohydrates: 54gSugar: 2gProtein: 14g