These roasted grape crostinis are an easy and tasty appetizer recipe that is perfect for a dinner party!
Healthy & Easy Appetizers
If you want to make a healthy appetizer recipe, make sure to go heavy on the fruit and veggies. Besides this recipe, you could also try some of my other favorites:
- Truly Fabulous Graze Board
- Persimmon Prosciutto Crostinis
- Radish Puff Appetizers
- Baked Cotija Zucchini Fries
Tips for Using these Roasted Grapes
Roasted grapes are truly decadent! They are flavorful and juicy - the roasting time adds a level of sweetness that really elevates a dish. This roasted grape crostinis recipe is, of course, a wonderful way to enjoy them, but you can roast up a double batch of grapes and use them in lots of ways - try them on yogurt, ice cream, salads, fancy cheese plates, or in a veggie side dish.
Tips for Making Roasted Grape Crostinis
- I like to roast my grapes on top of a Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat or Parchment Paper - it’s much easier to clean the pan.
- You can make your own ricotta cheese using this delicious Ina Garten recipe.
- 1 pound red grapes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 baguette
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced balsamic
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle the grapes in the olive oil and spread out across a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until near bursting.
- Meanwhile, slice the baguette into 1/2 inch slices and lay them flat across a baking sheet. Add them to the oven until they've toasted to a golden brown color.
- Spread the ricotta across the toast and top with several grapes after they have cooked.
- Drizzle with the reduced balsamic and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 276Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 365mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 11g