This dark chocolate drizzled watermelon with a pinch of sea salt is a ridiculously simple recipe. It’s delicious and takes a hot second to make. What’s not to love?
Tips for Making this Watermelon Recipe
I used a mini, seedless watermelon for this, but you could use a regular-sized watermelon as well. I would recommend going with a seedless watermelon though because crunching down on a seed covered in chocolate might not be a welcome surprise.
I was also thinking this might be nice with some sprinkled coconut flakes on top as well!
Enjoy these dark chocolate watermelon treats!
- 1 small watermelon
- 1 bar (at least 3 ounces) high-quality dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Meanwhile, cut the watermelon into plates and then quarter the plates. Make at least 12 pieces.
- Drizzle warm chocolate on watermelon and sprinkle each piece with a pinch of sea salt.
- Serve when chocolate has slightly hardened. These do not keep well in the fridge, so serve as soon as possible.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 40Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g