These fun Grinch fruit kabobs are super easy to make and are a great healthy Christmas snack for kids and adults!
If you're watching The Grinch or How the Grinch Stole Christmas movie, these are great treats to serve during a watch party.
Making this festive holiday snack can be a fun activity to do with kids! It's super easy to pull together - you only need a few ingredients and some skewers.
These are great for a family Christmas party or to take to a school holiday party. This simple recipe is a fun snack adults and kids will both enjoy.
Here's what you'll need to make these adorable Grinch fruit kabobs!
- Green Grapes - this makes the face of the grinch
- Banana - this is the white part of the santa hat
- Fresh Strawberries - this makes up the red part of the santa hat
- Mini Marshmallows - this makes the puff on top of the hat
You'll also need either bamboo skewers or popsicle sticks (you can use regular toothpicks as well, if necessary).
See the recipe card for quantities.
Prepare your fruit by slicing the banana into thin rounds and cutting off the tops of the strawberries.
Thread a grape onto each skewer, place a sliced banana on top of the grape, then a strawberry, and finally to with one of the miniature marshmallows.
More Great Recipes
If you're looking for more festive treats and snacks, try some of our favorite recipes.
- Banana Snowmen - this cute and healthy snack is great for kids!
- Dark Chocolate Christmas Trees - a sweet treat that's fun to decorate.
- Christmas Fruit Wreath - this easy recipe is full of fresh fruit!
- Christmas Tree Appetizer - a beautiful holiday charcuterie platter.
These fruit skewers don't keep for long because of the fresh bananas.
You can store them in the refrigerator for a few hours, but if you don't want the bananas to brown you need to squeeze a little lemon juice or lime juice on them.
Tips for Making this Recipe
Links on some posts are affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Alternate Ingredients - you can swap the mini marshmallows for small green grapes if you'd like to keep this recipe all fruit.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- 10 large green grapes
- 10 small strawberries, greens removed
- 1 banana
- 10 mini marshmallows
- Wooden skewers
- Prepare your fruit by slicing the banana into thin rounds and cutting off the tops of the strawberries.
- Thread a grape onto each skewer, followed by a banana slice, then a strawberry, and finally a mini marshmallow.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 45Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g