These adorable mandarin orange pumpkins are a healthy snack perfect for a fall party or Halloween!
This isn't really even a recipe, just a few quick tips and a fun idea for assembling these little fruit bites.
Cute Mandarin Orange Snacks
This healthy Halloween snack is effortless to make and ridiculously cute!
If you like mandarin oranges or clementine oranges, you'll love this little treat.
It's a cute idea for a lunchbox snack too! Or to serve at a kid's (or adult) Halloween party.
You don't need much to make this little fruit snack!
- Mandarin Oranges (Cuties)
- Celery Stick
See the recipe card for quantities.
Peel all the oranges and remove any pith. Be careful not to pull the orange apart - it should stay whole.
Using a paring knife, slice the celery sticks into ¼ inch thick pieces that are ½ to ¾ inch long. These will be the "pumpkin stems" so cut them thin enough to fit into the top of the orange.
Assemble the "pumpkins" by placing the parsley and celery piece into the top of the oranges.
Serve immediately or save for up to 2 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container or plastic bag.
More Cute Halloween Recipes
Check out our full post on Healthy Halloween Recipes or try some of these healthy treats!
- Cheese Monsters (Babybel Halloween Snacks) - These fun cheese monsters have googly eyes for a silly treat.
- Veggie Skeleton - Sliced veggies plus ranch dip make for an excellent munching board.
- Green Apple Monsters - Apples with peanut butter and seeds are a quick, cute healthy treat.
These healthy snacks will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days when stored in an airtight container or plastic bag.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
- 6 mandarine oranges
- 1 stick of celery
- handful of parsley, torn into small pieces
- Peel all the oranges and remove any pith.
- Using a paring knife, slice the celery sticks into ¼ inch thick pieces that are ½ to ¾ inch long. These will be the "pumpkin stems" so cut them thin enough to fit into the top of the orange.
- Assemble the "pumpkins" by placing a small piece of parsley and celery into the top of the oranges.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 4gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g