This sheet pan sausage and veggies dinner with potatoes and tomatoes is a delicious meal that's easy to pull together.
You'll chop up some Italian sausage and some vegetables, toss them with some spices, and roast them. This is such a savory and hearty recipe.
Why You'll Love This Sausage and Veggies Dinner
You're going to love this delicious dinner because it's so simple to pull together but the result is a complete meal with loads of flavor.
Sheet pan dinners are great because they're easy to clean up as well! This dinner requires minimal dishes - just a knife, cutting board, and sheet pan.
This recipe keeps well in the refrigerator, so it's easy to make ahead or save for leftovers.
Ingredients You'll Need
Sausage - You'll need 1 pound of Italian sausages (usually they'll come 4 to a package).
Vegetables - 6 small yellow potatoes, 2 cups cherry tomatoes, 1 red onion, 4 green onions, 1 head of garlic.
Spices & Toppings - 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons paprika, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1 lemon.
More Easy Dinner Recipes to Try
If you like sheet pan meals like this one or other easy prep dinners, check out some of our other favorites.
- Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe - One of the quickest dinner recipes to pull together! This mustard salmon with veggies is perfect for a weeknight meal.
- Baked Boursin Pasta - This is a simple recipe to pull together. You'll roast boursin cheese with cherry tomatoes and pair it with a pasta of your choice.
- Quick and Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes - Some of our all-time favorite chicken recipes that are easy to make.
- Easy Oven Baked Shrimp Recipe - The absolute easiest way to cook shrimp!
Tips for Making this Recipe
Links on some posts are affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cooking Tips - Don't forget to line your sheet pan with parchment paper - this makes clean up so much easier!
Recommended Tools - I buy precut parchment paper sheets for my sheet pans. I highly recommend them!
Storing Tips - This recipe will keep for up to 4 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Connect with us on Instagram and share your photos or leave us a rating.
Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
This easy Italian sausage and veggies meal is made on a sheet pan for easy cleanup!
- 6 small yellow potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 head of garlic, halved
- 1 lemon, halved
- 4 Italian sausage links (1 pound), cut into chunks
- Optional - chopped fresh parsley, dill, or basil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the potatoes, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and green onion with a tablespoon of oil, paprika, oregano, and salt. Spread out across a parchment-lined, rimmed sheet pan.
- Place the garlic halves and lemon halves on the sheet pan. Brush them with the two teaspoons of olive oil. Add the sausage chunks to the sheet pan.
- Cover the sheet pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 25 minutes or until the tomatoes have just burst and the potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and top with optional fresh herbs. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 521Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 903mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 8gSugar: 8gProtein: 22g