These healthy fall salad recipes are full of flavor and easy to make! They're a fantastic way to enjoy fall produce.
You might not think of fall produce as great for salads, but you can use it in a variety of ways! You can shred brussels sprouts, roast some beets, slice up some grapes, and cut some apples to add to salads.
Whether you're looking for a main meal salad or want a side dish for dinner, we've got some great fall salads for you.
This shredded Brussels sprouts salad with kale and apples is quick and easy to make!
It's full of crunchy bits (apple and toasted nuts) and savory bits (olive oil massage kale and shredded parmesan).
This tasty savoy cabbage salad with cucumbers and bell peppers is a fresh and delicious recipe.
This gorgeous rainbow carrot salad with quinoa and feta is a warm salad that makes for a great vegetarian main course or delicious side salad.
This delicious artichoke white bean salad with shaved Brussels sprouts is a warm and flavorful meal.
The crisped roasted artichokes pair beautifully with the warm aromatics, Brussels sprouts, and white beans. It's a savory and filling lunch or dinner recipe.
This delicious persimmon salad with pear and kale is a real treat. This tasty salad makes a great side dish or wonderful light lunch.
This delicious Asian pear salad is made with blue cheese, arugula, frisée, and grapes. It's such a delicious and beautiful salad recipe.
It's a great side salad or could be enjoyed as a light lunch as well!
This delightful kumquat salad with watermelon radishes, radicchio, and dukkah seasoning is a bright pop of flavor. It's bursting with seasonal produce and topped with a delicious, nutty blend.
This roasted grape salad is full of wonderful flavors! It’s a great side dish at a dinner party or for a holiday meal.
Roasting grapes brings out their natural sweetness for a delicious, juicy pop of flavor.
This Waldorf salad is a lovely light lunch or side salad. It's made with the classic mix of chopped apples, celery, grapes, and toasted walnuts, but it has a lighter yogurt and lemon dressing.
This delicious chickpea salad is full of flavor and is easy to make.
This vegan recipe starts with roasting chickpeas with spices and then combining them with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, and tahini dressing for a healthy and filling meal.
This roasted beet salad with goat cheese recipe hits so many delicious flavor notes!
It's got crunchy pepitas, and creamy goat cheese, earthy beets, and peppery arugula. It's a delightful salad that I know you'll enjoy.
This goldenberry salad with burrata and tomatoes is a fresh and bright dish that's a great light lunch for two or an appetizer for four. Serve it with some pieces of crusty bread or on its own.
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale, thinly sliced
- 3 cups (6 ounces) shredded Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, thinly sliced (⅛" on mandoline)
- ⅔ cup hazelnuts
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup (4 ounces) shaved parmesan
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine the kale and Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Massage the olive oil into the leaves for at least 30 seconds.
- Toast the walnuts and hazelnuts in a small frying pan over medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until crispy and browned. Roughly chop them.
- Add the apples, walnuts, hazelnuts, and parmesan cheese to the salad, reserving a small amount of each of the ingredients to top the salad before serving.
- Combine the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and salt and pepper. Whisk briskly to combine.
- Drizzle dressing across the salad and toss to combine.
- Plate the salad in a large serving bowl or salad bowl. Top with your reserved ingredients.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 256Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 371mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 5g
I hope you enjoy these delicious fall salad recipes!