Wondering what you should dip in chocolate? I've got a list of 31 things that pair wonderfully with chocolate.
Some are savory, some are sweet, and they're all improved with chocolate.
We've got recommendations for dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate pairings.
What to Pair with Chocolate
Here are some of my favorite things to pair with chocolate - many of them you may already have on hand.
- Strawberries - Chocolate-dipped strawberries are the most famous pairing on this list! Perfect for a sweet treat or afternoon snack.
- Marshmellow - Another favorite at a fondue fountain, marshmallows are great with chocolate!
- Watermelon - Fruit is always good with chocolate - try our Dark Chocolate Watermelon.
- Pretzels - A classic salty-sweet combo. Dip pretzel rods, sticks, or little pretzels in melted chocolate.
- Potato Chips - An unusual but delicious pairing.
- Orange Peels - Try our citrus and dark chocolate orange peels!
- Pineapple - Tropical fruit and chocolate is the sweetest pairing.
- Popcorn - The perfect sweet and salty pairing - milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate are all great with popcorn.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies - Chocolate on chocolate! Dip some warm chocolate chip cookies in melted chocolate.
- Waffles - Serve them for breakfast or dinner, this pairing is divine.
- Grapes - Freeze grapes and then dip them in white chocolate or dark chocolate for an afternoon snack.
- Graham Crackers - Chocolate-dipped graham crackers are the ultimate treat!
- Oreos - Who doesn't love a chocolate-covered Oreo?
- Raspberries - Fresh raspberries are so good with dark or milk chocolate!
- Bacon - Another delicious savory and sweet combination.
- Wafer Cookies - Make an already delicious layered wafer cookie great with chocolate.
- Blackberries - Juicy blackberries are delicious when drenched with chocolate.
- Rice Cakes - Make rice cakes a delicious treat with some chocolate.
- Apples - Dip them in some melted milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Cookies - PB and chocolate is truly the best combo!
- Cheese - An unusual but fun combination you've got to try.
- Dates - Try our Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Covered Dates.
- Blueberries - Chocolate-covered blueberries are the greatest little treat!
- Pomegranates - Make these Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Bites.
- Almonds - Dip almonds in dark chocolate and then top it with sea salt.
- Candied Ginger - The sharp bite of candied ginger is great with chocolate.
- Coffee Beans - The ultimate caffeine boost!
- Animal Crackers - A sweet treat that's popular with kids of all ages.
- Dried Apricots - Dried fruit and dark chocolate are a great combo
- Figs - Try our Dark Chocolate Figs.
- Mandarin Oranges - A juicy and sweet combo!
More Great Chocolate Recipes
- Dark Chocolate Christmas Trees - a favorite for the holidays!
- Hot Chocolate on a Spoon - the cutest way to enjoy hot chocolate.
- Fruit and Nut Dark Chocolate Bites - easy chocolate pomegranate treats
- Healthy Dark Chocolate Treats - fruit and nut chocolate bites
I hope you enjoy this list! What will you be dipping in chocolate?