These delicious, healthy side dishes are all easy to make and full of fresh ingredients.
From pasta salads to grilled veggies, we've got some great easy side dish recipes for you!
Healthy Veggie Side Dishes
- Grilled Asparagus Recipe - This easy grilled asparagus recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes. It's a fabulous side dish to serve during spring and summer.
- Grilled Baby Bok Choy Recipe - This healthy, grilled baby bok choy is an easy recipe for a delicious side dish. It has a zesty, savory Asian sauce with a little chili kick. The best part is, it’s ready in less than 15 minutes!
- Sautéed Garlic Scapes - These delicious garlic scapes are sautéed with a little olive oil, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar. It's an easy and quick side dish that highlights the flavors of the scapes.
- Crispy Roasted Sunchokes - Roasting sunchokes to crispy perfection is easy to do and requires very little hands-on time! Sunchokes have a lovely, delicate and sweet flavor for a root vegetable and taste great when roasted.
- Smashed Brussels Sprouts - These crispy smashed Brussels sprouts are baked to perfection. They're a delicious side dish that's fun to make and goes great with pasta or grilled chicken.
Healthy Side Salads
- The Easiest Green Salad - This easy green salad is quick + delightful. It's got a mustardy dressing that tastes great tossed with any soft green.
- Salad Shirazi (Persian Cucumber & Tomato Salad) - Salad Shirazi is an Iranian recipe made from chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, a zesty dressing, and dried herbs. It's a classic Persian side salad that's juicy and refreshing.
- Melon Prosciutto Salad - This delicious melon prosciutto salad combines cantaloupe, honeydew, little mozzarella balls, and prosciutto for a refreshing summer salad!
- All the Radishes Salad - This radish salad has four kinds of radishes! If you love the peppery, crisp flavor of radishes, then this is the salad for you.
- Tatsoi Salad - This delicious green salad is made with tatsoi, shaved cucumber, and sliced radishes. It’s topped with hemp hearts, furikake, and a zesty sesame soy ginger dressing.
- Chopped Middle Eastern Salad - This Middle Eastern salad is a cinch to make and full of fresh ingredients. It's a combination of cucumbers, tomatoes, fruit, and a quick vinaigrette.
Healthy Pasta Salads
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad - This delicious Mediterranean pasta salad feeds a crowd! It's got loads of fresh veggies and bright ingredients. It's a flavorful side salad for a BBQ.
- Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe - This healthy pesto pasta salad recipe is full of flavor. The roasted veggies, grilled corn, and homemade pesto make this a standout recipe.
- Burst Cherry Tomato Pasta - This burst cherry tomato pasta is a simple recipe that's full of flavor. It's ready in less than 20 minutes.
- Broccoli with Pasta - This wonderful broccoli pasta recipe is made with parmesan, fusilli, and a bunch of broccoli. The surprisingly delicious broccoli sauce pairs wonderfully with a chunky pasta for a flavor bomb.
Healthy Dip Recipes
- Muhammara (Syrian Red Pepper Dip) - Muhammara is a delicious, lightly spicy dip made from roast red bell peppers and walnuts.
- The Creamiest Hummus Recipe - This delicious, homemade hummus recipe is the creamiest dip!
- Skordalia Recipe - This recipe for a potato and garlic dip, called skordalia, is a delicious dish.
- Radish Tzatziki - This radish walnut tzatziki recipe is creamy, delicious, and versatile - it can be used in all sorts of ways as a topping or a dip.
- 1 pound orecchiette pasta (or other chunky pasta shapes)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 6 ounces crumbly feta cheese
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions in very salty water. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the diced tomatoes, bell peppers, arugula, feta, olives, basil, and mint in a large bowl. Add the pasta and stir to combine.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle it over the pasta and stir to combine.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 759mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 10g