These healthy summer grilling recipes are all fantastic recipes to make on your grill. Grilling is a great way to enjoy the summer weather and enjoy flavorful food.
They're bursting with summer produce and great flavors! We've got ideas for mains, side dishes, and desserts made on the grill that will be a hit with the whole family. These aren't just your basic hot dogs and burgers!
Whether you're hosting a backyard party or just enjoying a relaxing summer dinner, we've got just the dish for you.
You can make these recipes on any outdoor grill - I have a gas grill, but I know some of you love cooking on a charcoal grill.
I hope you enjoy our favorite grilling recipes and will find something new to try!
Our favorite easy summer grilling recipe - these delicious grilled chicken thighs are going to be a hit with your whole family.
We'll show you the best ways of getting a little char on these thighs while still keeping them juicy.
This tasty grilled baby bok choy is an easy recipe for a delicious side dish.
It has a zesty, savory Asian sauce with a little chili kick. The best part is, it’s ready in less than 15 minutes!
These are the best grilled chicken wings! They're made with a fantastic combination of spices and grilled to crispy perfection.
You'll love the flavor and crispy skin on these wings. They're great for dipping or you can top them with some barbecue sauce or hot sauce.
These delicious grilled Mediterranean vegetable skewers are a perfect side dish! They're char-grilled to perfection and topped with herbs, olive oil, and lemon juice.
The fresh vegetables and red onions are one of the most delicious recipes to serve with grilled chicken or steak.
These healthy turkey burgers are juicy and delicious! They're a fantastic meal the whole family will love.
This flavorful burger recipe is easy to pull together and perfect for grilling season.
This grilled corn and black bean salad is a delicious summer side dish or light lunch. It's full of flavor and easy to make!
It's a great side dish for a BBQ and it packs well - you can take it to a potluck or a picnic.
This delicious grilled red snapper recipe has a cajun seasoning crust that's bursting with flavor.
This method for cooking snapper is incredibly easy - you'll have dinner ready in just a few minutes!
This easy grilled asparagus recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes. It's a fabulous side dish to serve during spring and summer.
The asparagus gets a lovely char that adds great flavor. Tossed with sumac it gets a great kicky flavor.
This is the juiciest grilled flank steak recipe. It's made with a fantastic marinade and grilled over high heat till tender.
This step-by-step guide on how to grill the best flank steak is simple and will be your new favorite way to prepare flank steak.
This grilled cantaloupe with tajine is a gorgeous, simple recipe that makes an already delicious fruit really shine.
Grilling the cantaloupe deepens the flavor and adds a lovely char.
This grilled pineapple recipe with minted lime sauce is a gorgeous, simple dessert that makes an already delicious fruit really shine.
The lime juice is the perfect pairing with pineapple!
This grilled halloumi salad is a tasty, savory recipe! It's paired with fresh and juicy tomatoes and cucumbers for a crunchy vegetable bite.
This grilled peach and tomato salad recipe is total summer salad brilliance.
You can make this recipe on an outdoor grill or on a grill pan on your stovetop.
These juicy grilled pork chops are an absolutely delicious meal! I'll show you step-by-step how to get the best flavor and texture from grilled pork chops.
If you’re looking for an easy side dish, you’ll love this easy, grilled scallions recipe. The fresh allium flavor is delicious!
Grilled scallions pair so well with many dishes - you could serve this alongside roast chicken, pasta, or steak.
This fantastic grilled pineapple salsa recipe is a wonderfully fruity and flavorful dish! You can use this fresh fruit salsa as a dip or a topping.
Grilling the fruit brings out the natural sugars and adds a delicious crispy char to the pineapple, red onion, fresh herbs, and peppers.
This grilled endives and shrimp recipe is very tasty and ready in under 30 minutes.
These pesto shrimp are truly delicious - they are full of flavor and make a satisfying dinner. They can be made in either a grill pan or on a grill.
This delicious grilled apricots recipe with yogurt, hazelnuts, and honey is a fantastic dessert.
Apricot is a delicious stone fruit often used in fruit salads and baked goods, but they're actually delicious served on their own as a dessert.
This grilled corn in the husk recipe is the absolute easiest way to cook sweet corn!
It's super simple and results in tender, succulent corn that you can serve as whole corn cobs or cut up to use in salads, soups, or pasta.
This delicious grilled cod in foil is topped with a lemon butter sauce that pairs perfectly with the mild flavor of the cod.
This great recipe is an easy method for cooking the perfect cod. Cod is a type of fish that even people nervous about fish will like.
What to Serve with Grilling Recipes
Here are some delicious side dishes to serve at your backyard cookout!
- Potato Salad - this fantastic potato salad is so delicious!
- Shaved Zucchini Salad Recipe - a perfect refreshing salad for a warm summer evening
- Black Bean Salad with Bell Peppers - an easy recipe that belongs on any picnic table
- 33 Fresh Summer Salads - all the best fresh summer recipes
- 4 pounds of bone-in chicken thighs
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Place it in a large baking dish (aluminum or ceramic).
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the chicken thighs, front and back. Rub in the juice and let the chicken sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the olive oil over the chicken thighs and rub it in, coating both sides of the thighs.
- Combine the salt, ground mustard, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir till blended.
- Pour the spice blend over the thighs, and rub it into the chicken coating on both sides. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap. Place the dish of chicken in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and heat one side of your grill to high heat (400 to 600 degrees F). Leave the heat off the other side of your grill.
- Place the chicken skin side up (bone side down) on the hot side of the grill. Cook for 4 minutes with the lid down, then flip and cook for another 4 minutes with the lid down.
- Move the chicken to the cool side of the grill, bone side down. Cook with the lid closed for another 2 to 3 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Brush the thighs with the barbecue sauce. Flip the thighs and brush the other side with barbecue sauce. Continue to flip and coat the thighs till all the sauce is used.
- Move the thighs back to the hot side of the grill and allow the thighs to continue cooking till they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 1180mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 16g
I hope you enjoy these easy grill recipes!
Whether you are making them for Labor Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, or just a chill summer cookout I hope you've found a new favorite recipe.